Memory Match Card Game
3 in stock
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years of age as small parts may present a choking hazard.
Secure online shopping
Ordering with us is fun & super safe thanks to Stripe.Delivery & Returns
Looking for a fun and easy game to play with your family? Check out our Memory Match Card Game! This classic game is perfect for all ages and can provide hours of entertainment.
With simple rules and gameplay, this game is easy to learn and great for beginners. Plus, it’s a perfect choice for family game night or a fun way to pass the time on a lazy afternoon.
Memory Match Card Game is a great way to build cognitive skills, enhance memory, and improve concentration. It is also a great alternative to screen time and can help bring the family together for some quality time.
This game comes with 48 cards featuring colorful and eye-catching designs, making it visually appealing and engaging for all players. The cards are made of durable materials to withstand hours of playtime.
So why wait? Get your family together and start playing this exciting and engaging Memory Match Card Game today! Don’t forget to search for “family card games,” “card games,” and “easy games” to find other great options for family fun.
The objective of the game is to collect the most pairs of matching cards.
Number of players:
Memory Match Card Game can be played with two or more players.
- Shuffle the deck of cards and lay them face-down in a grid formation on a table or flat surface.
- The number of cards used depends on the number of players. For two players, use 12 pairs (24 cards), for three players, use 18 pairs (36 cards), and so on.
- Decide who will go first and start the game.
- The first player flips over two cards to reveal their images.
- If the cards match, the player collects them and gets another turn to flip over two more cards.
- If the cards do not match, the player turns them face down again and the next player takes a turn.
- The game continues until all the cards have been matched.
- The player with the most pairs at the end of the game wins.
- It’s important to remember the placement of the cards in the grid as you flip them over. This will help you make matches more easily.
- Pay attention to the cards your opponents flip over, as this will help you remember where cards are located.
- For younger players or beginners, you can start with a smaller number of pairs to make the game easier.
That’s it! Memory Match Card Game is a simple yet enjoyable game that can be played with the whole family. Have fun!
Measures approx: 9 x 6 x 1 cms / 3.5 x 2.5 x 0.5 inches