Animal Snap Card Game
14 in stock
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years of age as small parts may present a choking hazard.
Secure online shopping
Ordering with us is fun & super safe thanks to Stripe.Delivery & Returns
Animal Snap Card Game is a fun and exciting game that is perfect for players of all ages. The game includes a standard deck of playing cards featuring colorful and vibrant animal illustrations that are sure to delight both kids and adults.
The rules of the game are simple and easy to learn, making it a great choice for family game nights or for playing with friends. Players take turns placing cards face up in the center of the table and shout “Snap!” as soon as they see an animal card. The first player to correctly identify the animal and snap the pile of cards wins the pile and adds them to their own hand.
Animal Snap Card Game is a great way to develop visual recognition skills, quick reflexes, and social interaction. The game can be played with two or more players, making it a great option for small gatherings or larger parties.
With its engaging gameplay and charming animal illustrations, Animal Snap Card Game is sure to provide hours of fun for players of all ages. So why wait? Grab a deck of cards and get ready to snap your way to victory!
Animal Snap is a fun and fast-paced card game that is easy to learn and can be played with two or more players. Here’s how to play:
- Shuffle a standard deck of cards and deal the entire deck evenly among the players.
- Players take turns placing one card face up in the center of the table.
- As soon as a player places a card with an animal on it, the other players can shout “Snap!” and try to be the first to place their hand on the pile of cards.
- If the player who shouted “Snap!” is correct and the card does indeed have an animal on it, they win the pile of cards and add them to their own hand.
- If the player who shouted “Snap!” is incorrect, they must give one of their own cards to the player who placed the animal card.
- The game continues until one player has collected all the cards.
Box measures approx: 9 x 6 x 1 cms / 3.5 x 2.5 x 0.5 inches.