THIS ITEM IS DISCONTINUED
Select a suitable location to hang your dartboard, preferably with at least 8 feet (2.5m) of open space. Ensure the dartboard is hung securely with the Bulls Eye 5 feet 8 inches from the floor (1.73m). Darts are traditionally thrown from a distance of 7 feet 9 1/4 (2.37m).
The most commonly played dart game is called ‘301’
- Each player plays with three darts.
- To determine who starts the game each player throws at the bulls eye.
The player whose dart is closest to the bulls eye starts the game.
- Each player starts with 301 points. Every score is subtracted from this total.
- The player reaching zero points first wins the game.
- The last score must be a double or a bulls eye.
The reverse face can be used to play a simpler game where the first player to 100 is the winner, taking it in turns with 3 darts each.